We are here to provide personalized assistance and advocate for your patient’s rights to receive treatment. You do what you do best; provide treatment and allow us to do what we do best; Insurance Utilization Review and Billing.
UR1 Professionals provides assistance to treatment centers allowing them to accept insurance for the clients they treat. We do this by working closely with your team through various software options and personal assistants. We can manage all of the services you need from start to finish. Our services provide you with a complete, competent, department that is managed by highly qualified insurance specialists. We save you time and money without the stress of you managing your own department in house. See our services below and consider a free consultation if you are considering taking insurance or unhappy with your current insurance setup.
Benefit Verification Services
UR1 Professionals’ verification specialists are focused on making the admissions process easier by providing:
- Information on patient responsibilities, pre-certification, policy exclusions and payor payment estimates.
- 1-hour benefit turnaround whenever possible.
- Double-Triple verification of benefits process for accuracy.
- Benefit documentation for reference.
Utilization Review Services
Our licensed and experienced clinical staff can help maximize your patients’ benefits by obtaining maximum stays based on clinical data and best practice at the highest levels of care.
- Utilization Review by qualified clinical and nursing staff.
- Online live reports to track concurrent reviews.
- Skilled clinical and nursing staff provides peer to peer support.
- Collateral case management and planning with clinical staff.
- Key understanding of health care processes to ensure longest lengths of stay.
- Single case agreements negotiated
Billing and Collections
UR1 Professionals’ teams are experts in the field of billing and collection for behavioral health providers and facilities. Our in-depth knowledge of the treatment industry permits us to deliver the highest amount of reimbursement with unique services and processes that include:
- Coding for professional and institutional providers.
- Electronic claims submission – UB04 and HCFA1500.
- Documented claims management follow-up.
- Revenue posting management.
- Customized weekly and end of month reporting.
- Weekly patient billing.
- Payor reimbursement reporting.
- Audits of outstanding account receivables.
To help ensure efficiency and proficiency UR1 will provide:
- Staff training to ensure authorization and concurrent reviews for improved lengths of stay
- Assist counselors and therapist to increase their knowledge of insurance reviews criteria, and skills with documentation to get coverage and continued stay.
- Responsive to the needs of the facility for all levels of care, transitions and discharge
- Consultation regarding placement and recommendations to improve lengths of stay
- Review of ASAM and Mental Status for Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
- Utilizing information for outcome studies that help you increase efficiency and effectiveness
Your personal Insurance Assistants – Contact us today for your free consultation. www.ur1professionals.com